IT Intelligence Markets recently released a report on the global market for sustainability and energy management software, which shows that the demand growth factors for such software are:
- Major organizations in many industries are investing in software development to improve their profit margins by increasing capital returns and reducing operating costs through advanced natural resource management.
- As more companies recognize the benefits of sustainability and energy management software, developers are evolving their products through inherent reforms and customizations.
- Vendors adopt sustainability and energy management software to take advantage of the opportunity benefits of big data analytics, cloud computing, remote connectivity, mobility, and other emerging technologies.
Get sample copy for this report – https://www.itintelligencemarkets.com/request_sample.php?id=31357
Top Key Players- IBM, Schneider Electric, SAP, ICONICS, Thinkstep, Enablon & others.
Ask for discount @ https://www.itintelligencemarkets.com/ask_for_discount.php?id=31357
The report estimates that the US$ 753.3 Mn market for sustainability & energy management software will expand across the globe at 10.8% CAGR to bringing in a little over US$ 1,700 Mn by the end of 2024. During this eight-year forecast period, the above factors will instrument an impressive revenue growth for the global sustainability & energy management software market.
In the report, titled “Sustainability & Energy Management Software Market: Global Industry Analysis and Forecast, 2014-2024,” North America has been currently observed as the largest sustainability & energy management software market in the world. Although, towards the latter half of the forecast period, the region will lose out its global dominance for sustainability & energy management software to Europe. With more than one-third share, Europe’s sustainability & energy management software market will be at the forefront, replacing North America as the dominant region. Through 2024, even Europe is likely to be outpaced by rampant adoption of sustainability & energy management software in Asia-Pacific. The report expects that the Asia-Pacific sustainability & energy management software market will soar at 13.4% CAGR throughout the forecast period.
Table of Contents
- Asia Pacific Sustainability and Energy Management Software Market Research Report
- Asia Pacific Sustainability and Energy Management Software Market Overview
- Global Market Competition by Manufacturers
- Global Production, Revenue (Value) by Region
- Production, Revenue (Value), Price Trend by Type
- Market Analysis by Application
- Manufacturing Cost Analysis
- Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders
- Market Effect Factors Analysis
For More Information: https://www.itintelligencemarkets.com/enquiry_before_buying.php?id=31357
We at IT Intelligence Markets conduct intensive market research and generate detailed reports about the products and services offered in the IT domain. Our team is devoted to providing custom reports that are taylor-made to suit the customer’s requirements. We make sure to keep our customers updated with the latest market dynamics as IT industry is undergoing sea change intrinsically & extrinsically by forces such as regulatory fluctuations, rapidly evolving consumer preferences, and newer technologies. Not only do our market research analysts scrutinize market requirements but also track competitors relentlessly for obtaining the most updated scenario of the market.
IT Intelligence Markets
Contact Name: Erika Thomas
Address: US 76 AT US 19 & HWY 129 Murphy Highway, Blairsville, GA, USA
Phone: +1 (888) 312-3102