Krill oil is oil from a tiny, shrimp-like animal. Baleen whales, mantas, and whale sharks eat primarily krill. In Norwegian, the word “krill” means “whale food.” People extract the oil from krill, place it in capsules, and use it for medicine. Some brand name krill oil products indicate that they use Antarctic krill. This usually refers to the species of krill called Euphausia superba.
The omega-3 fatty acids in fish oil have various potential health benefits, one of which is aiding weight loss. More importantly, fish oil omega-3s may help you lose inches and shed body fat. However, studies have found these effects appear to be modest, and they may not apply to everyone
Krill oil Market size is expected to at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 20.5% during the forecast period 2019-2026.
Ask for Sample Report:
- Qingdao Kangjing Marine Technology
- Enzymotec Ltd.
- RB LLC
- NWC Naturals LLC
- Nutrigold Inc.
- Daeduck FRD Inc.
- Neptune Technologies & Bioresources
- Olympic Seafood AS
- Azantis Inc
- Norweigan Fish Oil
- Rimfrost AS
Segmentation by Types:
- North America
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
Segmentation by Application:
- Food and Health Industry
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Cosmetic and Skin Care Industry
Get Reasonable Discount up to 40% on this exclusive Report:
The Key Points in the Global Krill oil Market Report :
- Complete background analysis including assessment of parent market
- Key Changes in Market Trends
- Market segmentation to second or third level
- Historical, current and projected size of the market in terms of both value and quantity
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industrial developments
- Market Share and Strategies of Major Players
- Appearing Niche and Regional Markets
- An objective assessment of the market trajectory
- Recommendations for companies to strengthen their footing in the market
Ask For Enquiry of Report:
We at, QYReports , a leading market research report publisher accommodate more than 4,000 celebrated clients worldwide putting them at advantage in today’s competitive world with our understanding of research. Our list of customers include prestigious Chinese companies, multinational companies, SME’s and private equity firms whom we have helped grow and sustain with our fact-based research. Our business study covers a market size of over 30 industries offering unfailing insights into analysis to reimagine your business. We specialize in forecasts needed for investing in a new project, to revolutionize your business, to become more customer centric and improve the quality of output.
204, Professional Centre,
7950 NW 53rd Street, Miami, Florida 33166