Point of care (POC) diagnostic devices are used to obtain diagnostic results while with the patient or close to the patient. POC diagnostic devices are used to test glucose and cholesterol levels, do electrolyte and enzyme analysis, test for drugs of abuse and for infectious diseases, and for pregnancy testing.
Request Sample Copy of this Report at
This Global Point of Care Diagnostic Devices Market report focuses on the top players like
Abbott, Roche, Abbott Laboratories, Johnson & Johnson, Siemens Healthcare, Danaher, Bayer Healthcare, Beckman Coulter, Nipro Diagnostics, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Nova Biomedical, BioMerieux, Quidel, Helena Laboratories, OraSure Technologies, Accriva, Abaxis, Chembio Diagnostics, Trinity Biotech
Point-of-care Diagnostics (POC) is defined as medical testing at or near the site of patient care. The driving notion behind POCT is to bring the test conveniently and immediately to the patient. This increases the likelihood that the patient, physician, and care team will receive the results quicker, which allows for immediate clinical management decisions to be made.
Point of Care Diagnostic Devices Market market research report also gives information on the Trade Overview, Policy, Regional Market, Production Development, Sales, Regional Trade, Business Operation Data, Market Features, Investment Opportunity, Investment Calculation and other important aspect of the industry.
This study also analyzes the Point of Care Diagnostic Devices Market status, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, distributors and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis.
This research report categorizes the global Point of Care Diagnostic Devices Market by top players/brands, region, type and end user. This report also studies the global Point of Care (POC) Diagnostic Devices market status, competition landscape, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, sales channels and distributors.
Enquire for discount on this report at
Market size by End User
Major Factors about the Report:
- Global Point of Care Diagnostic Devices Market Overview
- Economic Impact on Market
- Market Competition
- Global Point of Care Diagnostic Devices Market Analysis by Application
- Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
- Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders
- Global Market Effect, Factors, Analysis
- Global Market Forecast
– The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
– Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers
– Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
– Key developments and strategies observed in the market
– Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
– In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
– Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025
– Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
Complete report is available at
+ (1) 786-292-8164
204, Professional Centre,
7950 NW 53rd Street, Miami, Florida 33166